Wednesday, September 14, 2016

So stressed

I be stressed, so hella stressed
Angry at the world for offering no help
Make me wanna drink till I can’t feel nothin no more
Drink away the pain, because I don’t know how anymore
So pissed off I want to fight the next man I see
I don’t know who I am anymore, but I am who I am and that’s who I be
Sometimes I wish I can just fly away
You know, get away from the bull and live happily day by day
But that's not what the future holds for me
All it holds is pain and frustration by she
Let me go let me be free, thats all I’m asking please
I want to break these chains that's got me drowned
Because this depression is profound
So deep it's got me pinned to the ground, forcing me underground
You making me feel this way all because I’m off the meds?
Uh oh, Mr. Obama I think you might have to call a code red
But I feel fine, so no need to panic
Don't you see the smile on my face? Don't worry about it looking a little frantic
That's just the anger coming from my pores
My knuckles sore from punching all these doors
I just want to scream or cry
I don't know which one to do maybe I should just die
Because this pain is just too much to handle all inside

No comments:

Post a Comment